4K UHD Player
DVDFab Free Download
Get 30-Day Free Trial
Use DVDFab to copy, rip and create DVDs/Blu-rays, convert videos, and remove Cinavia and DRM
macOS 10.10 - 10.14
Ubuntu 16.04 and above
2019-03-19 02:31:32 Posted by Gabriel
Summary: How to burn a 4K UHD ISO to a disc? Here we introduce you a powerful 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray burner and show you the detailed steps of burning a 4K UHD ISO to a disc.
The 20-In-1 Versatile Solution Package
4K UHD Blu-ray movies have more than 70GB of data that is stored on a BD100/XL disc. This enormous file size is due to the very high quality of the audio and 4K UHD Blu-ray movie. 4K UHD Blu-ray discs can be converted to an ISO file. There is a reason why we convert a 4K UHD Blu-ray disc to an ISO. Since the BD disc can’t last forever and few scratches on the shiny surface can make them unreadable. In this case, you’ll have to buy that Blu-ray movie again if you never ripped that disc.
So storing the 4K UHD Blu-ray movies as ISO is lot more safe and convenient rather than keeping the disc. In this article we will be briefly discussing DVDFab UHD Copy and teach you its main functions and show you how to burn a 4K UHD ISO to disc (blank BD25, BD50, or BD100).
DVDFab UHD Copy as the name suggests is a 4K UHD Blu-ray copy software that you can use to copy a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc to another blank disc, ISO, or a BD folder. DVDFab UHD Copy provides three main functions which are explained below in detail.
1. Full Disc:
If you choose this option then DVDFab UHD Copy will copy the entire disc either to a blank BD50/25, or to anISO file or to a folder with BD100 2160p quality. The Full Disc mode actually compresses the original BD100 disc content to fit in a BD50 or BD25 blank discs. The compression technology retains the 2160p quality and will fit in a BD50/25 disc.
You should be aware of this fact that BD-XL discs cost 10 times more than BD50 discs. So, it won’t be a nice idea to buy such expensive discs when you can get the same quality from BD50 discs at dirt cheap price. You should give credit to DVDFab UHD Copy for letting you save a lot of money on BD-XL discs.
2. Main Movie:
A 4K UHD Blu-ray disc may have many videos like sample shots, making of the film content, directors’ cut videos etc. So, you may want to skip these videos and just want to copy the main movie only. You can do this by simply selecting the ‘Main Movie’ option. DVDFab will automatically select the main movie and will skip the rest. It is similar to the ‘Full Disc’ function, the main movie function actually compresses the BD100 2160p content to fit on a BD50/25 disc while retaining the 2160p quality. Here you don’t need to spend money on expensive BD-XL/100 discs and can get the job done with cheaper discs while retaining the 2160p quality.Of course, the mode can alsocopy a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray to anISO file or to a folder with BD100 2160p quality.
If you just simply want to clone or burn your 4K UHD Blu-ray disc in a 1:1 lossless ratio then go with this option. The clone option can only clone a disc to an ISO file.
So, these were the three main functions provided by DVDFab UHD Copy. I hope you got the details correctly.
You are now familiar with the DVDFab UHD Copy and know what it is and what it does. We told you about its three main functions in detail. Now we will teach you to burn a 4K UHD ISO to a blankdisc. I already told you that BD-XL is 10 times expensive than a regular BD50. So, it is not reasonable to buy a BD-XL for every disc burning task. Use the cheaper BD50 discs and get the same UHD experience as you would have gotten from a BD100 or XL disc. Don’t forget that DVDFab UHD Copy is the magician here which is doing the magic. So, let’s check the requirements below for this task.
· A 4K UHD compatible Blu-ray optical drive on your laptop or desktop computer.
· 4K UHD Blu-ray ISO files.
· 64-bit version of DVDFab 10 that you can download from the official DVDFab website.
Steps to Burn 4K UHD ISO to a Blank BD50/25 Disc
· Download and install the DVDFab 10 64-bit version.
· Once installed open it and click the ‘Copy’ tab.
· Click the ‘Copy Mode Switcher’ button and either select ‘Full Disc’, or ‘Main Movie’ function as per your requirements. I have explained those three functions in detail above, you can check again if you want.
· Now click the ‘+ Add’ button just next to ‘Copy Mode Switcher’ button or click the big ‘+’ plus button at the center of the program window. Now grab the Blu-ray ISO file from your computer’s hard drive.
· Let the ISO file load completely. Once loaded the program will show you the details of the ISO file.
· Click the ‘wrench’ icon ‘Blu-ray Settings’ button and from the ‘Output’ select the rightoutput. All these disc configurations support 2160p resolution.You should note that you should choose BD25, 50, or 66 output if you want to burn the UHD Blu-ray source to a disc. And if you choose the BD66 output, you should insert a BD-100 disc.
· Now insert a blank BD25/50/100 disc in to the optical BD drive of your laptop or desktop computer.
· After that click the ‘Save to’ field and from here select your Blu-ray optical drive with the blank disc.
· Then click the ‘Start’ button.
· DVDFab will analyze the blank BD disc and will burn your 4K UHD ISO to that disc.
· You just have to wait for some time.
So this is how we can burn a 4K UHD ISO to a blank BD disc (25, 50, 100) without losing the video and audio quality. You also now know about the three main functions of the DVDFab UHD Copy. So it is a very nice software that is capable of creating Blu-ray ISOs, Blu-ray folders and can directly burn Blu-ray ISOs to blank discs. One should try this wonderful software when it comes with a 30-day fully functional trial period.
1. Flash a previous backup-friendly firmware to a 4K UHD drive
2. Most of the 4K UHD drives from Asus and LG are supported
3. The downgraded drives can work with UHD backup software
4. No much learning curves required, easy for anyone to operate
Rip UHD Blu-rays to various video formats
Create 4K UHD Blu-rays from any digital videos
Remove Cinavia from the audio tracks of 4K UHD Blu-rays
DVDFab Media Player is an excellent 4K player that can play any DVD, Blu-ray with its native navigation menu and play videos in any formats including 4K videos freely.
4K movies give you a superior movie-viewing experience. Here's a list of the best 4K movies on Netflix which you could include in your Netflix movies list to watch in 2019.
Here is the list of top 5 best media player for Windows 10/8/7/Vista for you to play MP4, AVI, MKV, MP3, H265, 4K, 3D and more videos, and DVD/Blu-ray/UHD Blu-ray movies.