DVDFab 11 User Manual Free Download
Per our EULA, a Single-Computer License allows the licensee to use DVDFab 10 on two computers at most, but not at the same time. This is to say, you can authorize your DVDFab 10 on at most two of your computers, but that two computers are not allowed to run DVDFab 10 at the same time frame.
Yes, of course. Though it’s a great upgrade from DVDFab 9 to DVDFab 10, it’s totally free for DVDFab 9 users to continue to use the purchased product(s) on the latest DVDFab 10.
Please insert your original movie to DVD drive, select conversion option you want, choose the titles you need to convert, click on "Edit", open "Conversion Settings", set "Split" as "Split by Chapter".
Yes, DVDFab for Mac is available, you can find it at https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
DVDFab for Mac requires macOS 10.10 - 10.14. We will keep it up-to-date to support future macOS.
No, the DVDFab 3-PC or 5-PC license authorizations also apply to DVDFab Downloader.
That is something resulted from LG maker decision to restrict some capabilities in its drives so that DVDFab or similar products cannot use them. Hence, they offered "upgrades" for existing drives and sold new one with the less capable firmware pre-installed, but marketed as "Improved BD UHD disc compatibility". In case of 'friendly' drives, they cannot access UHD discs at all after the so-called upgrade.
Literally, a Multi-Computer license allows the licensee (not anyone else) to use/authorize DVDFab 10 on multiple computers (more than two), and still being able to run DVDFab 10 simultaneously on those authorized computers. Currently, we only have 3-Computer License and 5-Computer License, which cost $30/$50, and include 3/5 authorizations for 3/5 additional computers. respectively.
Please note that the coupon code must be in upper case. You can simply copy and paste them directly.
DVD5 is single layered and DVD9 is double layered, the storage capacities of the two are very different: DVD-5 (Single layer) disk is often called 4.7 GB Media while DVD9 (Double layer) 8.5 GB Media.
When you receive this message, what you actually want is to burn to DVD5 disc, you can try:
1. Change the Output to DVD5 in Advanced Settings window by clicking on the wrench button to bring up the box.
2. Be sure that you set "Writable media (DVD-5) size" a good one for most of the blank media, and we would recommend to set 4300MB, the default one for DVD5 burning for most of the cases, you can check in Common Settings > Drives > DVD Write panel.
3. If you have done the above two, but still get the same message, please submit the problem along with your DVDFab log files to the support team for help.
Yes, you can. There are two options to do that:
1. Blu-ray Copy - Main Movie mode: Choose DVD/Blu-ray writer as Target, set the Output as BD5 or BD9 in the Advanced Settings window.
Choose "BD5", DVDFab will compress the movie to make it fit on one BD5/DVD5 disc;
Choose "BD9", DVDFab will compress the movie to BD9/DVD9 disc.
Note: The created DVD disc cannot play on standalone DVD player, since Blu-ray Copy won't transfer Blu-ray format to DVD standard, files on this burnt DVD disc are still in .m2ts format.
2. Blu-ray to DVD Converter: This option will generate a DVD-video disc in standard DVD format, which can play well on standalone DVD players.
Time-Limited Storewide 20% OFFCopy & Paste Coupon Code:
When Checking out.Note that this coupon is only valid till: Dec 8, 2019
DVDFab All-In-OneLifetime Gift
Gift 1: $30 Amazon Gift CardGift 2: 5-Computer License
DVDFab DVD Copy
Copy DVDs to blank discs, ISO files or folders, with up to 6 copy modes.